Monday, July 2, 2012

Nami Island

nature
Does it look familiar? This is the location site of the Korean drama "Winter Sonata". It is called Namiseom (남이섬) or Nami Island. It is a half-moon shaped island in Chuncheon, South Korea. An island which has lots of trees like maple, chestnut, ginko, etc. Living in cities, with skyrocketing buildings, pollution, and noise everywhere, it's a good thing to embrace nature once in a while. Since, it can be so irritating living in cities,  I'd prefer living in an environment with trees, grass, and flowers everywhere and a place where I can see the stars and the moon.
Nami Island during autumn
Korea is one of the countries I want to go to. Probably the first country I want to go! Maybe because I have been around Koreans for a long time now and they influenced me. And maybe because if I go there, I won't have to worry with the language since I can communicate in Korean (not fluently but I can communicate) Their food is a must-try too! Some food may smell so icky, but once you tasted it, your taste buds will probably go wild.

during winter
It is also one of my romantic dreams: to walk hand in hand with the one I love. Ride a bicycle in autumn, snow fight in winter, and strolling in summer. Seeing these lovely pictures made me want to go there right now!

What do you think, my love? I miss you. :( xo
------
PICTURES USED: CREDITS TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment