Saturday, July 21, 2012

CLASSES SUSPENDED

Photo grabbed from Google
Heavy rain poured this morning. Thus, classes were suspended. I was really disappointed. I prepared well for my accounting test. I stayed up late to review my notes, and woke up very early to review again. I ate my breakfast, took a bath, and changed into my uniform. I was already in the vehicle, probably two kilometers away from home, when a friend called me saying: "Classes are suspended. Next week na daw exam sa accounting!" Though many of my blockmates were happy, I was not. And so, I just went to a bookstore to buy my brother's needs for his project. I went home looking really sad. How could this happen? I almost forgot that I have "rain powers", but I wasn't able to use it today. Sigh! 

**Rain powers - my ability to tell the rain to stop or pour. Hahaha. Kuh-razzzyyyy me!**
Sadness overload.
(PS: That's my brother on the mirror. He's eating my snacks.)


Good news is, I'll have one more week to review my notes. Which will increase the chance of me getting a flat oneHahahaha! Bad news is, I may not have the same motivation as today. I still have to review for my other MAJOR tests. Oh, headache! A very loooong vacation this week, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Who made our schedule? Trust me, even I do not know. So long, bye~


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment