Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Walk a mile in my shoes

I just love how gorg these shoes are! Can anyone tell me where to purchase them?

Many people perceive me as mataray, snobbish, kontrabida girl, mean girl, and many other terms that have the same meaning as those I mentioned. I am frequently misjudged by people around me. And I prove them wrong! Those people who see me as a mean girl often become my friends 'cause after hours, days, weeks of having me in their eyes, they always see a different side of me. They'll always say, "Ah, what we think is not true." I, on the other hand, am happy hearing those.

"You cannot have hundreds of friends without having few enemies" is a proven phrase. I gain friends, but I also gain enemies. Well, for them I am their enemy, but as far as I am concern THEY DON'T EXIST! I do not pay attention to those people who hate me because:
  • I do not want to grow wrinkles on my face.
  • It's a waste of time, waste of space, waste of energy.
  • My brain cells may deteriorate if I think too much about them.
  • They are confused admirers.
  • Bible says, "Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you." I do not wish to be a sinner just because of it.
If things get too rough and they hit below the belt, DING! That is when I speak for myself. But even if I do, I do it with with manners and poise.

There may be still a few people who judge me because of what they hear, but then again, "Do not judge me if you haven't walk a mile in my shoes."


------
PICTURES USED: CREDITS TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment