Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let's get high

BUNGEE JUMPING. Woohoo! I would be on top of the world if I ever experienced bungee jumping. I so want to try bungee jumping. I am an adventurous type of girl. I love things like jumping off a thousand feet tower. My friends get cold feet whenever we have topics like this. I would say,  "Oh! I want to try bungee jumping." Then they would be like, "WTF! Go by yourself!" Things like that. Majority of my friends are acrophobic. They do not like high places. Once, we were from a friend's birthday party. And because we went home a little late we had to detour a little bit. The road that we took was a little scary. We had to passed by drunk men, and dark alleys. We also passed by a bridge beside NLEX (North Luzon Expressway). I do not know how to explain the feeling that I had at that time. The bridge was really scary because it was rusty. I was afraid that if I stomp on the bridge too strong the bridge will fall off. It was pretty high and the river was beneath it. My friends were all scared at that time. I was too, but not because of the heights, it's because of the rusty bridge. So much for the story. Let's get into business, shall we?

The very famous Macau Tower
If I'm not mistaken this is where America's Next Top Model shot one of the challenges where models must pose with the harness on and stuffs. Jumping from a thousand-feet-tall tower won't make me a scared stiff. I imagine myself falling from that tower. It's like releasing every anger in me. All the pain. All the sorrow. It would be great if we jump together. Of course, I am not trying to kill myself. Duh! I have never heard of someone dying because of bungee jumping.

How I wish I can go there right now with you. I miss you. xo

------
PICTURES USED: CREDITS TO RESPECTIVE OWNER/S

No comments:

Post a Comment