Monday, August 13, 2012

Sweet Tooth

A sinful thing it may be. But I just can't resist sweets. My family (paternal) has diabetes history. Which is why my mom would always tell me and my brother to back off from sweets. A little will do, but not too much. But what is too much really? Hahaha. Anyway, I always have this sweet tooth. Whenever I feel lonely or sad, a piece of chocolate can cheer me up. A lollipop can brighten my day. A sip of my favorite smoothie can take all my stress away.


Christmas is my favorite season. Not only because we are celebrating Jesus's birthday, and my dad's birthday. But also, these lollipops can be seen EVERYWHERE! From supermarkets to streets down to the darkest alleys of our town. Hahaha. Which makes me a happy kiddo. I literally bought fifty pieces of these when I was in high school. And finished them all in forty-eight hours. Gawd!








Pink cotton candies with lots of powdered milk? Oh God, I can't resist. During sportsfest, in the university I am attending, lots of food can be seen. But I only have my eyes on the cotton candy cart. I ate hundred pesos worth of these, which made me ill the next day. Eating so much cotton candy hurt my throat. Thus, I wasn't able to attend and enjoy the whole celebration of our fest.





So, as I was saying, a smoothie can take all your stress away. I love berries, be it raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, or cranberries. But since I live in a hot country, it's hard to find these type of berries. If someone goes abroad or out-of-town, where these berries are available, I would threaten them to buy me fresh ones.  Hahaha, kidding! A famous fastfood chain sells smoothies and they're available in strawberry-banana-yogurt flavor! It's fine if I don't get to eat a good meal, as long as I have a smoothie on the side, my meal is COMPLETE!





Drooling while typing. Hahaha :)
And last, but definitely not the least: CHOCOLATES. My parents, who worked overseas, always have chocolates in their packages. That is why I am a chubby woman. I ate so much sweets that it made me chubby. LOL! Cadbury Chocettes and Mars are my fave. I also eat other brands of chocolates but I prefer these two. One time, I was on a "tantrum mode" when my bestfriend gave me chocolates. My tantrums quickly faded away! Hahaha. My bestfriend knows what to do with me!

It's the middle of the night, and I am drooling as I type words. Looks like my purse will cry tomorrow! If you know what I mean! :) I don't know what to update my blog with, so I decided to just update random things about myself. :)

-------
PICTURES USED: CREDITS TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment