Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Power of Stress

Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week is just not enough. Not enough to finish all things that should be done. Feasibility Study, Operations Management documentary, Plight research, movie making, tons of quizzes, reports etc. *deep breaths* These are all tasks given to us by our professors.

FEASIBILITY STUDY. Others would do thesis but not Management Accounting students. We do FS or feasibility study. As we are in business section, we create new and innovative products to sell in the market. After which, we try to do research about the product. Two hundred pages of work should be done in such a short time. The most difficult part of the feasibility study is the financial chapter. One wrong type in your numbers might cause you a liter of blood, and an ocean of tears. *Hell yeah!* I gave two liters of blood, and bucketful of tears. Misunderstandings and arguments aroused during the "making" of this paper. But I am happy that I was able to express my feelings, and able to confront other people about what happened. They may hate the way I acted, but that's just how it is.


Overnight @ Laura's Pad
my groupmates

After series of arguments and drama, we were able to pass the oral defense. Yay! :)

Come to think of it! Because of this paper, I found out who my friends are. I found out who will leave me hanging in the bridge and who will not. Even though it stressed me a lot, I am still thankful. Thankful that I was able to find a gold in a trash. Hihihihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment