Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Almost

Can you tell me, how can one miss what she never had?How could I reminisce when there is no past?How could I have memories of being happy with you, boy?Can someone tell me how can this be?

How could my mind pull up incidentsRecall dates and times that never happened?How could we celebrate love that’s too lateAnd how could I really mean the words I’m about to say?

I miss the times that we almost sharedI miss the love that was almost thereI miss the times that we used to kissAt least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce

I miss the times that we never hadWhat happened to us, we were almost thereWhoever said it's impossible to missWhen you never had, never almost had you.
For you. 'Coz I never really had you, and yet, here I am......Waiting on my own. ------

No comments:

Post a Comment